Sunday, September 28, 2008

St. George Get-Together Sat. Sept 27th

I'm back from St. George and thought I would post a few pics from the workshop. Maybe later I will post more, but thought I would get a couple up tonight before bed. I got some good ideas at this Get-Together.

Jill gave everyone at the Get-Together one of these little guys. He is pretty darn cute. His wings are attached with brads so they move and he even has feet. (Jill Olsen is the upline who organizes this event every year for her 1st five downlines. I am in her 3rd level)

As usual there were many samples to see.
They showed us how to make a card with a pocket like this to put other things.
Here they put smaller cards in the pocket.
There weren't as many women as previous years (cost of gas). But it actually was nice. It didn't seem as hectic and rushed.
This is Kandi and Teri. They were 2 of the women at my table.
I was the only one at my table from Utah. Everyone else was from Vegas.
They were a lot of fun!
Anyway, I got most of my make-and-takes done by 1530, which was good because Dave met me Friday evening in St. George. So after the workshop Saturday, we went to the movies and saw "Burn after Reading" (which wasn't as funny as we thought it would be). Sunday we played miniature golf before eating and then heading off our seperate ways.
Dave won the miniature golf game (as usual).

No comments: