Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday Card

I noticed that I hadn't added a new post this year and thought I better get one going.
Hope you all have a Happy New Year. Best wishes to all!
Here is the same template as the Thank You card below done as a Birthday card.
I am trying to get better organized this year. So I have made a bunch of these so that I have enough to send to everyone throughout the year.
All supplies Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated:
Sets: Live Like you mean it, Wow Flowers, It's a loop thing
Paper: Kraft, DP Handdrawn, WW, Baja Breeze
Ink: Riding hood Red, versa mark
Misc: white taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

Sankari W. said...

Hi Cheryl,

What a great birthday card! love your template (the thank you card is beautiful!!!) its so nice to have these around the house -- i am always in a pinch when i suddenly need a card! Thanks for guessing with us on the Cinema Sat. blog - it is so much fun to read all the guesses!!! Every Friday,I totally look forward to seeing what everyone guesses from the sneak peeks :) Hope you stop over tomorrow to see the big movie reveal and play along if you have a chance!!!
Best wishes for a wonderful "09!!!
Sankari :)