Monday, October 25, 2010

The New Craft Room

Well, I finally can say that I have a craft room again.  I spent most of yesterday unpacking and arranging.  It is not anywhere finished, but at least I can start to make a few things here and there and be able to find the stuff to make it.  Yea!!!.  I have seen soo much stuff on other peoples blogs that I have wanted to get making stuff.  But I have to be honest.  That wasn't the big motivator in getting it together.  No, that would be Dave who worked on getting the garage organized yesterday.  So in the process I started getting my room organized.  I have been dreading it, but now that I have gotten started, I am even more motivated to get it done!
I might post a pic or two when I get it more together. (but I might not...keep you guessing)

No comments: