Friday, January 21, 2011

Handmade Pay it Forward

Black Heart Vine Accent



I guess this idea was on Facebook, but I found it on another blog that I follow.  So here is the deal...  I will send something handmade to the first five people who leave a comment. They in turn must post this and send something they made to the first five people who comment on their blog. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your five people sometime in 2011 are you... up for the challenge?

So please leave your name, Birth date and favorite color.  I am keeping my handmade item a secret so that it will be a surprise when you get it.

Remember, if you play along, you in turn, will have to mail five handmade items too. Come and play along!

4 comments:

redheadstamper said...

I'll play your game. Anything that encourages me to use the "ridiculous amount of scrapbooking supplies" is a good thing.
Katy Lundquist
Sept. 20
Green

~Cheryl said...

Well my dear friend, You seem to be the only one wanting to "Pay it Forward" So instead of waiting for your B-day since it is later in the year, I will send you your surprise within the next week or so. Keep a look out in the mail!
Thanks for playing.

redheadstamper said...

I can't wait to see what it is! I love surprises in the mail.

Anonymous said...

I think i am going to post this as well, it sounds fun :]
tiff