Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bitterroot Stampers Club 2-22-13

It's been awhile since I posted. 
Shirley was our hostess for this meeting.
(all Stampin Up products unless otherwise stated)
We made these little old olive boxes with the rich razzleberry belly bands.
I just got the scoring tool and the diagonal plate (which was free with Sale a bration) which I used to make the score lines to fold the box. 
The set is "Oh Hello"  it too was free with Sale a bration.
I love that set.  It is so fun and the stamps work with so many things.

Inside we made 3 x 3 cards that fit perfectly
There were 2 designs and we made 2 of each. 

I wanted to teach a new technique.
So I decided to show everyone the emboss resist technique.
We embossed the flowers in clear (since the paper was very vanilla)
and then used a sponge with the ink pad. 
The color is bashful blue.
That is it for this time.  Thanks for stopping by.

Sale a Bration is almost over. 
Contact me to order before March 22nd to get your free items.

No comments: