Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Christmas Card

 
This is our Christmas card for 2013.
Every year I keep saying that I am going to make a Christmas card that doesn't involve a lot of parts and take a long time to put together.  Well that didn't happen again. 
This card had a lot going on.

 The background (soft suede was embossed using the "Pretty Print textured impressions folder"
Then I sponged it with soft suede ink to bring out the texture.
 
Santa is stamped using the "Santa's List" set with basic black ink.
I then colored him using cherry cobbler ink and baked brown sugar with blender pens.
His cheeks were made rosey with pink pirouette ink.
 
I used the 3 inch circle die to cut out the circle.  I then sponged the edge of Santa's circle with soft suede ink. The champagne glitter paper was cut out using the 3.5 inch die.
 
 
This snowflake involved using the festive flurry framelets to cut out the silver glitter snowflake and marina mist with the snowflake punch (discontinued).  The center is a Frosted Finishes Embellishment.
 

The inside greeting is the "Merry Little Christmas" stamp set in cherry cobbler and always artichoke.

No comments: