Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Christmas Card Class


Hello, It's time for my Christmas Card class!  
I have 4 different designs this year.  
I work my Christmas Card classes a little different than most of my workshops. 
So let me explain:
  • First off you don't have to feel obligated to purchase anything from the catalog (but I would be happy to put an order in for you anytime!)
  • You only pay for the cards you make.  
    • $2.00 each.
  • Look at the designs below and pick the one(s) you want to make and decide how many of each and let me know by Nov. 12th. (I need time to make all the kits for everyone)
  • Decide which of the 2 days you want to come make them (let me know this part too)
    • Saturday Nov 15th at 4:00 pm
    • Sunday Nov 16th at 1:00 pm
  • Go home with your Christmas Cards ready to address and send (envelopes are included)!
 #1- Silver Snowflake
(just a heads up-this card is a little more advanced and takes more time)
You may have noticed that one has a bow and one has Washi tape (that is to make it easier to mail)
 #2- Trees
 #3-Merry Christmas
#4- Gold Stars

No comments: