Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Paper Pumpkin During Sale-A-Bration

Did you know that you could save on Paper Pumpkin subscriptions during Sale-A-Bration?
Yup you can!
Instead of paying $59.85 for a 3 month subscription, you only pay $55. 
I love Paper Pumpkin and if I can save money... 
Well, I definitely will be taking advantage of this opportunity.
Don't know about Paper Pumpkin? 

Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s monthly subscription program.  Each month a unique kit is delivered to your door that includes everything you need to make a fun project like cards, gift packaging, or home décor.  You will receive unique items including an exclusive stamp set and ink spot to add to your collection.
And if you sign up under me I will give you an adhesive for Free,  BONUS!!

I also need to mention that another great benefit of purchasing a 3 month subscription of Paper Pumpkin during Sale-A-Bration it will qualify you for free product.
Contact me for more information.

No comments: