Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sign Up as a Demonstrator During SAB


Ever thought about being a demonstrator?
Signing up to be a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration has extra benefits.

  • The sign up cost to get your starter kit is reduced.
  • Pay $99.00 and you get $155.00 worth of product in your starter kit between now and March 31st
  • Free Shipping on your starter kit
There are many benefits to being a demonstrator.   
  • You can give it a try if you are not sure if you can or want to make it a business.
  • You are automatically active for at least 3 months!  
  • I like that I can meet people and share ideas and techniques.
  • I get a discount on everything I buy and you can too.
I love stamping and saving some money!
If you have questions contact me.  I can help you with your questions or concerns

This link will take you right to the sign up page if you want to get started now!.  Click Here

No comments: