Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sapphire Stampers club night May 24 Tues-Host Shari K.

Last Club of the season.  Sadness.  We have learned a bunch of techniques and made a lot of fun projects this year.  I'm already thinking of what we will be making when we start club up again in the fall.

Tonight we made the card below with a wild color combo.  Yes I went wild.  It kind of matches my blog page.  Hmmm coincidence? 
The colors are Melon Mambo and Calypso Coral.

This next card was not hard,  but it was definitely involved.
Lot's of big shot action.
The DSP can be used on either side. The DSP is English Garden.  Love that paper!
The card stock is Hello Honey.  One of the In-Colors that is going away.
The set is also going away with the occasions catalog "Have a Cuppa"
I did not get enough time with this set.  I am sad to see it and the framelits going.
 The steam is made with dazzling diamonds glimmer paper
Did I mention I love trinkets?
The trinkets that go with "Have a Cuppa" are really cute.
Finally the last project was a 3D box to hold Godiva Pearl chocolates
We also say farewell to Mossy Meadow and Blackberry bliss
which we affectionately nicknamed "the Daemon Ink"
 

I found some cute card/photo holders at Michael's.  I got an initial for each club member and I am giving them a card with a sneak peak at a couple of the new products from the new 2016-17 catalog.  
I love the new ruched ribbon.
The colors are called Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo. 
I used 2 new sets:  Perfectly Wrapped and Confetti Celebration
The DSP is a paper stack- Playful Palette


No comments: