Saturday, December 10, 2016

Sapphire Stampers Club for 2016-17

Hello,
We have already gotten together for the first club date, but I wanted to post all the dates for reference.
We will meet at 4:30 at my place for each meeting:
  • Nov 3rd- Hostess Judy Mae
  • Jan 19th- Hostess Shari
  • Feb 16th- Hostess Kathy
  • Mar 16th- Hostess Linda
  • Apr  11th- Hostess Judy H.

I can't wait to get together in January.  I have some fun projects planned.  
Until then we will be taking December off to enjoy the holidays.  Hope you are doing the same.

Here are pictures of the projects that we made in November

Below is a 2017 Magnetic Calendar.
The calendar is a mini tear-off the month type.
I think I ordered them from Taylored Expressions.
 We used the tarnished foil technique on this card
 This card used the new copper foil paper and copper embossing powder

No comments: