Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sapphire Stamper Club 1-17-18 Hostess: Judy Mae

Trying to catch up on my blogging.
 Here are the cards we made at club in January.

This card uses the waterfront set.  It is such a versatile set.  A fun one to play with and see what you can come up with.  I really like the watercolor effects you get with this set.
And since Valentines day was approaching... we had to make a Valentine card.

We used the "Picture Perfect" DSP stack for the card below.  I case'd this card from someone and I can't remember who it was.  But I really liked the idea.
 There is a piece of cellophane from a cellophane bag put on top of the DSP to make it look like a shiny Polaroid picture.
I also made little Valantine treats for everyone.
I had a mini espresso cup that I decorated and filled with goodies (unfortunately I didn't take a pic of it)
I also made these little note pads to go with it.


No comments: