Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stamp Workshops Feb 24th and 25th

For my workshop on Friday and Saturday I had 2 cards.
Everyone made 2 of each.
The card below uses the Apothecary set in the Occassions Mini catalog.
I used Pool party, Poppy Parade, Crumb cake papers and the new pleated ribbon (also in the occassions mini)
The Everyday Enchantment designer paper is from the Sale-A-Brations catalog.
This card can be modified to be a Thank You, Sympathy or several other options.
I used a blender pen to get a watercolor effect on the flowers.
The Card below uses the "Faith in Nature" hostess set.
The card stock is Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla and Naturals Ivory.
This design for this card came from the Stampin' Up Idea book and catalog.
I used blender pens again to give this card a watercolor effect.
I used Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive inks

I am happy to say that both classes were pretty full.  Yea!
If you didn't get a space reserved. I will be having more.  Send me your email address and I will add you to my mailing list. 
Above Left to right- Marilyn, Julie, Jacquie P., Gaynelle, Shirley, Marti.  Below left to right- Corinne and Abby.
Marti was the hostess and she provided the refreshments,
So of course we had lots of good treats! 
Thanks to all that came.  It was a lot of fun!

No comments: