Friday, March 30, 2012

Bitterroot Stampers- Mtg #1 March 28th

 Wednesday March 28th was our first club night.  Joni was the hostess this night.
We made these boxes including the rose on top. 
I used the designer paper from the Sale a Brations catalog and Poppy Parade paper. 
The ribbon is the crumb cake seam binding.
We also used the lattice punch with very vanilla paper.
I think they turned out really cute. 
These cookies went inside the boxes. 
I made them using the Stampin Up Cookie Press.

Next we also made these cute Easter treats.
They are made with crumb cake and so safron for the chick.
Really quick and easy. 
 I also went over a couple other things:
Making paper look like leather and
the new Summer Smooches Suite coming in April.
I think everyone had a great time and I can't wait for our next get together. 

No comments: