Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Thank You Card

I am so far behind on my blogs.  I decided to post a quick picture of a card I made tonight.  I actually made 20 of them.
I used rich razzleberry as the small border, cherry cobbler for the heart and crumb cake paper for the body of the card. 
The ink is early espresso and I used some dazzling details (cherry cobbler) on the tiny heart. 
The big heart was made with the punch. 
The stamp sets I used were: "Elements of Style" and "From my Heart" (new 2012-13 catalog). 
Sorry that the pictures are not very good quality, I quickly used my phone.
The dazzling details gives the tiny heart a little bling (see below)
Update: This is the card that I made for my Niece for her wedding Thank You's.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love love love love these cards!! And i love the stamp vintage kit!

~Cheryl said...

I'm glad you like them.