Monday, April 28, 2014

A couple cards same design

The card below is a card that I included as a Thank You for my club members in their last purchase.
I just love those ladies!  They are so fun.
The flower is made with the pansy punch and vellum paper.
I used the "Gorgeous Grunge" set to make the background dots and the saying is from "Bring on the Cake" set.  The pearls give it a little bling.  The colors are delightful daffodil and pear pizzaz on crumb cake.
I took the same simple card design and changed it up for wedding card by simply changing the color scheme to silver and white.  By changing the pearls to rhinestones, and the linen twine to bakers twine w/silver gave to it a little bling and coordinate the silver scheme.  I added silver foil to frame the white.
I think it turned out really elegant looking.  
This card has already been put to use for a wedding we went to last week.

No comments: