Thursday, September 11, 2014

Where has the Summer Gone!

Seems it has slipped by way to fast.  
Since I haven't posted anything for quite awhile I decided I would post a couple cards that I have done recently.  
Hope to be posting more soon now that we are getting less gorgeous days outside.

 I used the new confetti star punch to create all the little stars on this card.
It is a fun border punch too!
I also added dazzling diamonds to increase the bling.
 Yup, I have slipped a Christmas card in the mix.  
Getting the juices flowing to come up with ideas for the Christmas card class.
I am in love with the new holiday catalog!
Check it out HERE
I used the Festive Trees set in the card below. 
I can see tons of possibilities with that set.
 I actually plan to use these 2 cards for swaps at a Stampin' Up event on Sat.

No comments: