Monday, September 22, 2014

Last Minute Party Sept 18

One of my club ladies had a sister come visit and wanted to do some stamping. I have been very excited to make some fall color cards and new items in the holiday catalog so I quickly made some designs up the night before.  Here is what they made.

The card below uses one of my favorite techniques
Rock and Roll with
Rich Razzleberry,
Hello Honey and 
Tangelo Twist
 This card is 3.25 x 3.25
Love the new Mossy Meadow Green
 I used the new "For all Things" set from the holiday catalog
The colors used below are:
Blackberry Bliss,
Cajun Craze
Crushed Curry

I put one of these cards in the bags of everyone that placed an order.
This was one of my first attempts with Washi Tape. 
I used the color me autumn washi tape item 135842 $4.95.
I love the new gold buttons in the holiday caty item number 133763 $7.95.


No comments: