Friday, October 3, 2014

World Card Making Day

Hello, we have had some beautiful fall days the last couple days.  
Love the fall, hate that summer is gone.

Last night I had a stamping event in honor of "World Card Making Day".
I had the makings for 3 cards ready for everyone to make.
With everyone's help we were able to make 55 cards to donate to a couple of the assisted living centers in the area!  That was awesome!
I want to Thank Everyone for all their help.  
I couldn't have done it with out you.
We even made all the envelopes with the Envelope Punch Board from Stampin' Up.
Item number 133774 for $19.95.
It is so handy to be able to make envelopes of any size to match your cards!
I was able to use up a lot of my paper that has been discontinued.  
And I couldn't think of a better purpose!

No comments: