Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stampin' Up Leadership

Today was the last day of Leadership.  I will be heading home tomorrow.  This will be the last leadership event that Stampin' Up will have.  They are making changes to the business and the events.
Stampin' Up will have a meeting every 6 mos. and it will be rotated to different countries.
So here is a short update of the trip.
First off, Leadership was held in Orlando Florida.  The weather was fabulous!  Sunny days and temps around 70ish. 
I met so many neat demonstrators this trip.
My shuttle buddy, Nancy below, we rode the trolley to convention from our hotels in the morning.  Nancy is from Maryland and, like me, this was her first Leadership event too.
 I met another demonstrator and we became seat buddies.  Julie and I both came to convention without a group and so whoever got to the auditorium first would save the other a seat. Julie is from Northwest part of Florida.  We had fun chatting and cheering during the presentations. 
I also met a couple demonstrators from Europe.  Michelle Last from the UK and Jenni Pauli from Germany. 
Tonight I went to dinner with a group of demonstrators from Montana, Texas and Alaska.  Some of these ladies I met when I went to the Unite and Excite event in Red Lodge, MT.
Below left to right: Betty, Rea, Diane, Lisa, Alesha, Sheila and Susan in front.

 I will add more about leadership later.  It was a blast and I am inspired to do some new fun things.
 I got lot's of swaps and pics of display boards!

No comments: