Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bitterroot Stampers Club (Season 4) Mar 25th (Marti B. is hostess)

 
 
I have been a little behind with my blog posts.
Hope you can bear with me, I will be getting caught up.
 
This Month (March) is the last month of Sale-A-Bration
There are 4 new items to choose from this month. 

 
 
Marti was the hostess and she has made a wonderful curry soup.  Yum!
 
The Bitterroot Stampers wanted to do a card swap
and this was the meeting that we swapped.
I will post the swaps on this blog after I take pictures of everyone's creation.
 
Below are the projects that we made at club this month.
This is a small notebook
The colors are crushed curry and blackberry bliss.
 
The Card Below uses the Chalkboard paper and the chalk ink.

A close up of the accessory details (ribbon and rhinestones) 

 
Below is a sour cream container.
Just perfect to hide some Easter treats
 
Close-up of the little Easter Tag.
I love the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
 
 Lastly, I made everyone these cute little
Bunny treats using punches.
I found these on the internet and had to copy the idea.
I had a lot of fun making these
 

No comments: