Friday, March 25, 2016

Sapphire Stampers Club Mar. 22 Hostess Judy H.


Tues was club night for the Sapphire Stampers.
We did some brayer techniques and made a card using the brayer to make the background.

Easter was the theme this night.

This card used the Work of Art set with Pear Pizazz, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky and Wisteria Wonder.  I did "CASE" this card from someone's blog page, can't remember who's.  I liked it so much that the only thing I changed was the Wisteria Wonder paper for the card itself and I think I switched up the punched flowers.   
Inside of the card the sentiment below was stamped from the Suite Sayings set
Below is the card that we used the Brayer to make the background.
I took the brayer and wrapped several rubber bands of various sizes and used Mossy Meadow ink to create the grass effect.
 I added some Wink of Stella to give it a little shine.  Love that Wink of Stella!
And finally we made some cute Easter baskets using the Fry Box die.
So quick and easy to make! 
 The blushing bride Glimmer paper for the Butterfly gives a little bling to the project.
I had to make a few Easter treats for everyone.
I used the Polka dot triangle bags from the Occasions catalog to make the carrots.
I made a bow with the Cucumber Crush Lace Trim Ribbon to resemble the carrot tops.
I also used the sketched dots gift bags to make another treat.
Apparently Polka dots where my theme this month!
Ghirardelli had some cute little Easter treats that fit perfectly inside.
These gift bags are really easy to decorate and can be used for many occasions.  
Item number 138316 $4.00 you get 10 bags!
I used the bow paperclips from the occasions catalog to hold it all together. 
So quick and easy!!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: