Monday, March 19, 2018

Sapphire Stampers Club 3-9-18 Hostess: Shari K.

We made 4 projects today.
This first one is a get well kit.  So cute! I have seen several versions on the web and decided I should try my hand at it.
It includes 3 items:  A small package of tissue, a pack of cough drops (I have seen Halls and Ricola in the square pack) and a package of Lipton Cup A Soup.
 (I looked all over town to find Lipton Cup A Soup but was unsuccessful.  So I used the regular Lipton Chicken noodle in a packet)
The paper is the delightful daisy DSP.  I used So Saffron instead of daffodil delight.  I made an instruction sheet to make this project.  (See below)

 This next project is a Birthday card. 
We used the adhesive sheets to apply the cutout Happy Birthday.
The sheets work really to adhere the thin writting without getting glue all over.
The DSP is the Eclectic.  The Glimmer paper is a 6x 6 paper stack from the Myth and Magic suite.
I have decided I like the Lemon Lime twist paper.  It feels refreshing.
And it goes really well with my Maiden Hair fern!  Lol
 This Easter card uses the recently added Sale a bration set, Blossoming Basket.  You can't see very well in the picture, but there are dazzling diamonds on the flower for a little bling along with the butterfly punched from dazzling diamonds glimmer paper.
 The last project was a St Patrick treat using the small clear boxes.  Just the right size for some chocolate coins.
 I used a retired St. Patricks stamp.  I like how the basket weave embossing folder gave the little card a little texture.


No comments: