Saturday, May 12, 2018

Treat bags for Cinco de Mayo Party

Dave and I had a Cinco de Mayo party on Saturday May 5th (of course).  The morning started out a bit cold and cloudy, but by the time the party started it was all good! We had a really fun group of people and lots of good food.  We did a taco bar, tamales, chips and salsa, guacamole, salad, watermelon, pineapple and strawberries.  Dave made margarita cupcakes for dessert that were really good. See pic below.

I try to make a little gift for our guests to take home with them and this time I made a little treat bag with pistachios and some chocolate.  I used a retired set (Everything Eleanor) for the background image and the sentiment is from the Just add text set which will be retiring the end of the month.
I slipped in some new items from the up coming catalog 2018-19; pearlized doilies and share what you love artisan pearls.  Both paper colors that I used are retiring (sweet sugarplum and peekaboo peach).  I also used the small gusted cellophane bags for the treats.  I think they turned out cute!

No comments: